Friday, June 11, 2010

I'll send all my loving to you





Hi!

Wow, time passes way too fast!
You know, I a few weeks, our summerbreak will start, this year passed even faster than others, it seems.
Two years, and we will all graduate from high school and go to university. That's pretty weird to think of, all these people who are important to me right now will spread across the whole country, or even world, and we might never see each other again!
So I guess we have to enjoy the days as long as they are the way they are. Today, we played hockey in gym class, and that was really nice. I even got a pink hockeystick! Great!

And talking about summerbreak, I realise it's only 29 days till I will leave for Peru for three weeks. I'm totally excited to go, it's a beautiful country and we are going to do good things there, and visit Machu Picchu and walk with lamas(they have to carry our luggage in the mountains, and I'm going to call my lama Karl), and visit orphants and stuff, I mean, that's just awesome!
I'm really nervous too. I mean, three weeks, so far away, without my parents, camping in tents at 4000 m, walking all day long, and of course, the flying.
I'll admit it: I'm mostly afraid of the flying.
I have never flown before, so I don't know what to expect. What if the plane crashes? I really don't want to die yet, I absolutely can't, I'm way too busy to die.
But the only thing we can do, is hoping it won't happen and we will all be back safe again. And they say that flying is safer than crossing the street, and that went well for over a hundred times, so I guess one flight won't kill me.
And I'm sure it will be a great time and a wonderful experience!

I already know that I'm going to but so many presents and gifts there, it's cheap, colorful and sweet, so why not? And everyone is giving me money to spend there, and I'm sure that I won't be able to spend all of it, so when I'm back, I'm going to buy myself something gorgeous, like lovely new shoes or a new bag, something I don't need, but just want.
Because I can do that ;)

But, able to buy whatever you want or not, we shouldn't forget the important things, like being happy, being free and being loved.

xoxo,
Kirsten

Close your eyes
And I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And meanwhile I'm away
I'll write home everyday
And I'll send all my loving to you


(All my Loving - The Beatles)

1 comment:

Fleur said...

hoe doe je dat toch? iedere keer schrijf je van die mooie dingen, dat we moeten denken aan alle belangrijke dingen, zoals blij zijn en houden van elkaar, echt mooi :)
xx Fleur