Happiness... it's pretty hard to define. It's a feeling, but what exactly?
It can be found in every little thing, from a smile someone gives you, to a song on the radio, or just something you like.
Happiness can be inside a little flower!
Happiness can be in a good and healthy living and juicy fruits!
Happiness definitely is in taking a nice break sometimes! And no one would dare to take the coffee/chocolate/cupcakes away from you ;-)
Happiness can be in nice lacy lingerie with ribbons and flowers and cute details...
Feel sexy, feel happy baby!
Happiness must be in the D&G spring/summer collection. It's totally adorable and I want it.
I NEED some floral things and bohemian style and I WANT THE RIGHT DRESS!
Some other things that make me very happy:
- The sun that shines, flying butterflies, flowers that bloom, blossoms that gloom...
- My friends and my family. Sometimes I suddenly see again I have the most lovely friends I could wish for. They're there for me and they're funny and we have fun!
- Creating things. Doesn't matter if it's a story, a poem, a cupcake, a picture or a huge mess, creating feels totally good!
- Travelling and being away from home
- Coming home after a trip...
- L'amour... mais bien sûr!
What more could I say? Happiness can be and should be found in the little things at first. If you can't see it there, how will you find it in the huge things?
Happiness. It's closer than you might think it is...
Better for worse, to rain or shine Happiness is a warm gun
Now you're mine, it brings me happiness Happiness is a warm gun
Happiness happiness When I hold you in my arms
You call me dear and hold me close And I feel my finger on your trigger
Give sweet love and it glows I know no one could do me no harm
Happiness happiness happiness Because happiness is a warm gun
You are the one, you bring me happiness Yes it is.
-Sunrise Avenue- - The Beatles -