Friday, April 24, 2009

Japanese Invasion

Hi!

I like Japan! I don't know why, I just do ^^
And oh my God, Harajuku-style is so cool! I wish I could walk around like that, without anyone making fun of me. If you'll dress like that over here, they'll say you're 'a f*cking emo.' Stupid, stupid, stupid! I mean, I'm NOT an emo and I'll never be one, but hey, if you want to be emo, just be it!

And about Harajuku-style. You love it or you hate it. I definitely love it.

Let's take a look at some Harajuku girls:

Ooh, very pink! I like them, they look like comic-girls. And which colout does she use for painting her hair? It's like really red. I like the socks (right).



Definitely my fav picture! Cool hairclips, I got some too. And I like her jacket (is it Adidas? I just see two stripes..) And the skirt! So cute! She is like a modern princess, in a modern fairytale called Her Life. Very cool!


Aaauw, how cute! This isn't really Harajuku-style, but they just look so cute!



Nice hairdo. Very blonde, but it looks good on her.





She also looks very happy. But what's that thing on her nose? A bandaid? Hmm, kinda strange. But you can see SHE likes it, and that's all that counts.

These girls are just so... crazy. Very funny Donald Duck necklace. If it is a necklace. Cool lips-sunsglasses. BIG lollipops

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

Hey, I've always myself been so fascinated as Japan as a Nation from Japanese history to modern day Tokyo street style, these girls all look awesome!
nice blog :D
xx