Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's the most WONDERFULL time off the year!

It's the most wonderful time of the yeaaaaar!
LALALAAAA

A-hum. Excuse me, I can't sing, actually.
But, who cares, no one can hear me, except for my family. Who will love my, wheter I can sing or not, and who aren't great singers themzelves, either.
And I just LOVE Christmas.
The happiness, the songs, being with your family and friends, buying gifts for them, the cosyness, and the decoration.
And that is exactly what we've been doing today.
We decorated our house today!
My Mom wanted everything white and silver this year, so she bought all new stuff.
And I have to say, I like the result. It's not complete yet, but we'll take care of it this week.




You can make decoration out of everything.. Even with Starbucks's special Christmas-edition-coffeecups. (oh, by the way, their christmas Toffee-Nut-Latte is amazing!)


Our TV-dressoir. My Mom made that decorated plate, I really like it.


And Mom loves candles, too!


So, now, let's decorate our tree!


And get wrapped up in the garlands...


Hihi, say hi to my little big sister Tjorven!


And say hi to Svenne, too!


And don't forget Jytte!


The crib. We've had it as long as I can remember, so that's what I like about it, it's familiar.


And here you see the tree when we were done! The only thing missing is a star or something else on top! A
And then we're ready!

1 comment:

Maddie said...

these pics are too adorable!especially love the baubel ones :)