Saturday, January 2, 2010

Feel naked? Wear a hat!

That's my quote of the day!
I was in my room, dressing up and I was wearing my Jonas Brothers-shirt, which is a bit too short. I hate that, and though I love that shirt and my little JB, they should really think about the length of their shirts. I can't help the fact that Dutch girls aren't as small as others might be. (In fact, we seem to be the longest women in the world. But, of course, there are exceptions to every rule...)
In any case, and this is a message to ALL the shirtproducers: Make your shirts long enough! But not too long, it has to be a shirt, no dress. Just slightly longer will be fine!

But oh, I'm talking so much again that I almost forget my actual point. So, when I was dressed, I sat on my bed, and that stupid shirt was already starting to creep towards my ribs. I got annoyed and said: 'Jeez, shirts should be a little longer! I feel so naked this way!'
In response, Tjorven dryly said: 'Feel naked? Wear a hat!'
That is not really my thing, I'm not so in to the hat-stuff... I prefer jewelery, lots of extraordinary jewelery, and nice shoes.
And I'm doing pretty fine when it comes to that, I have a huge collection of necklaces, bracelets and earrings, and if I buy new shoes, everyone is like: 'How many pairs do you actually have?!'
And then I simply say: 'Does a girl ever have enough shoes or jewels?'
Right answer: NO.
So I am always happy to add a new pair of shoes to my wardrobe, and my Dad bought me new ones this week! I like them, they are cute and the heels aren't too high for walking around whole day long, feeling tortured.
I wore them to my Dad's party, and everyone liked them, so I was happy =)


See? They're Replay, I like their shoes, though the clothing isn't... Well, let's say that it's not quite my style.


And here you see me wearing them for the party. I really feel like a schoolgirl when I wear them, they look so innocent and good-girly, haha.

And, before I forget, I hope you all had a nice New Year's Eve! I had, we went to family, and we started the New Year with a drink, kisses, firework, and snow! Is there a better way to start a new year than throwing your Dad a snowball in the face?

1 comment:

Seeker said...

Happy New Year, dear!!!
Cool shoes :)

Thank you for dropping by my blog and left such nice note. Keep in touch if you feel like it

xoxo