Friday, March 26, 2010

Something's hanging in the air...



Hi!

Oh, wow, there really is something hanging in the air lately! (of course, today it's rain, come on, I live in the Netherlands, is there anything but rain over here?)
But, forgetting about today's showers, and thinking about last week, I can't deny that there is something entirely different up there.

SPRING FINALLY IS COMING!

Yes, it really is! It has been so nice this week, warm and sunny enough to be outside without a coat, and lovely weather for feeling happy! I saw this year's first butterfly Wednesday, and that's an instant happy-moment, it means it really is getting warmer.
I love that feeling, everything feels so light, cheerful, and warm, lovely...
And everyone seems to be happier because of the sun!
When the sun is shining, the birds are whistling, the miserable cold has gone and everything is slowly starting to bloom again, how can you even have a morning-blues?
Of course, the picture above is taken in a warmer place, last year in Barcelona. It's beautiful there, I really fell in love with that city, it's gorgeous. And sure, it's warmer. But I don't mind, I'm sure it's going to be hotter over here soon!


Let the temperature rise about ten degrees, and let the spring fever hit you!

With love,
Kirsten