Thursday, September 15, 2011

If you search for it, you'll find it everywhere.


Ah well, eventually, there are so many incredible things... But you manage to facinate me all the time, and no matter how many time I spend thinking about it, it never gets exactly clear to me.
But maybe that's not the intention at all. 

And I just wanted to let you know that I am happy. Not all day every day, but every day. And that's what counts. Though I'm confused and sad sometimes, I always find happiness in little things.


Sticking together with my friends, for an example.
When I was going through one of my hardest times, they were the ones who were there for me, and now, they still are. With me being hard to handle , feeling misunderstood or being incredibly happy sometimes, friends are the most important thing one could have, to share emotions and moods with.

Whatever you cause us to feel, we're there and we're ready. We can handle you.


Seeing things from another angle opens a lot of doors.


Let us be together. I know it's possible.


Let us change the natural things, make them even prettier. It's all we need.


Come closer. It changes everything.


I'll find my place to be. It will be fine.
And after all...



With love,
Kirsten.


I’ve been running far away from love
I’ve been trying to rise above
Thought I’d be cooler with no one
And I thought it would be easy
I thought it’s easy.

There was not a warning sign on you
There was nothing I could do
You opened all the gates from me
And you made me see it’s easy
You just feel the love and sing. 

Better for worse, to rain or shine
Now you’re mine, it brings me
Happiness happiness happiness
You are the one
(you bring me happiness)
You call me dear and hold me close

Give sweet love and it glows
Happines happiness happiness
You are the one
(you bring me happiness)

Lately she’s been dreaming about the one
About her prince, the golden son
She’s waiting for the perfect match
But that ain’t quite the catch
It’s easy
She should find someone who sings.
 
- Sunrise Avenue - 

4 comments:

ellie said...

Love the songs. Friends matter most!

ivy's closet said...

Love the pictures. Wishing you all the best!!

caitlin and megan said...

Lovely post. Very inspiring.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Fleur said...

aaah die tekening is zo sjattig :)
xx