Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Home alone on Halloween

 

It's been a long time, I know.
Though I should have found the time to write, I've been spending my days realising one of my dreams. It's going so fast, two months have passed and we're going on and on and on, learning, exploring and practising.
I think I've found my place here, or at least I feel fine. I'm meeting new people, doing new things and learning, learning so much.
It's pretty cool to get to know all there is to know about the human body, then looking at your own and realising that every healthy being is a miracle.



You get a completely different view on what you are and what you might be. We're learning to save lives, but also to think about those you can't save.
It's hard to believe that there will be lives depending on what I'll do in a few years. I can't even really realise it now, I've just started.
There is so much more I have to learn...



In the mean time, there is a lot more to discover, apart from study. There are people to get to know, and how much would I like to discover this specific person, body and soul.
I don't understand these feelings, although I do recognise them. I've been in love before, but never at such a distance. I never believed in love at first sight. Now I might be experiencing it.
Then there is the other one, someone who feels wrong and right at the same time. I know I shouldn't do it, yet I do, and before I know I'm head over heels again.
Ghosts from the past shouldn't be hunting anyone. Not today, not tonight, never.

Fortunately, the intelligence of a heart is never questioned in exams...

Happy Halloween.
With love,
Kirsten.

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences, they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not
And who I am


I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up
Still looking up

- Jason Mraz -

No comments: