Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I've also been tagged!

Anna tagged me!
Cool, I like answering questions about things I like. (I'm also a big fan of those psycho-tests which are in magazines)
So, here are my answers:

[1] What are your current obsessions?
Hmm.. Robert Pattinson, pink things, Barcelona, where I'm going to go next week! Can't wait, it certainly will be fun (and sunny)

[2] What is your weirdest obsession?
Pink things. I almost like everyting what's pink. Even better if it's shiny and cute.

[3] What are you wearing today?
Very casual: Jeans, Hard Rock Café shirt (from Cologne), my black All Stars with the pink accents.

[4] What's for dinner today?
Soup and bread. Mom wasn't in the mood for cooking today.

[5] Why is today special?
Because it was another day to live mt happy life.

[6] What would you like to learn to do?
I'd like to learn how to make my own clothes. Too bad I haven't much time to do it.. :(

[7] What’s the last thing you bought?
The Twilight book, see my last blog. Oh no, it isn't. Today I bought to pieces of black paper (A2) for making my own posters. Does that count?

[8] What are you listening to right now?
Sunrise Avenue on YouTube, The Last Story. I love that song. And my parents and two of my sisters (I have three younger sisters) sitting on the couch and watching tv.


[10] What is your most challenging goal right now?
Hm, I don't know, actually, my life is quite easy at the moment and I'm happy to be me. Er, well, okay, I am in love with someone, and I KNOW he doesn't like me (though others say he does like me, it's very confusing, and I'm such a coward, so I don't ask him about it, I did it once, totally disastrous), so why bother?) So now I really want to forget about him. He isn't even that cute!


[11] What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I really like Anna! She is beautiful, smart, sweet, brave and stylish! We are very good friends, and I'm thankful for that.


[12] If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Ow.. Hard question. Tuscany, I think. I love Italy, always sunny, handsome guys, fine food and the biggest designers are from Italy (of France). Paris would be fine, too.

[13] What would you like to have in your hands right now?
An unlimited credit card.

[14] What would you like to get rid of?
People who are annoying. And people who are fake.

[15] If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
I'd like to go to Tokio. Or New York. But an hour is too short!

[16] Which language do you want to learn?
Japanese. Or Russian. Or Swedish. Just a strange language, witch is hardly spoken here.

[17] What do you look for in a friend?
A good sense of humor, trust, sweetness, and there has to be that 'click'.

[18] Who do you want to meet in person?
Ohw.. So many people. I'd like to meet Coco Chanel, but she is dead... So, then, I'd like to meet Robert Pattinson. Or Karl Lagerfeld. Or my godmother, I haven't seen her for almost four years, and I miss her, but it's quite complicated.

[20] What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
To wear because they're comfortable: My Adidas trainings trousers and an shirt.
To wear because they're stylish : My new clothes.

[21] What is your dream job?
I'd love to be an actress! Or a fashion designer. But that's quite hard to do, so I want to become a docter, and help people who are sick to feel better.

[22] Any favorite models?
Nope. I'm not so keen on models.

[24] What would you like an endless supply of?
LOVE. And shoes.

[25] Girl crush?
There are so many beautiful girls!

[26] Do you admire anyone’s style?
I admire my friend Anna's style :)
And Katy Perry is always dressed so funny.

[27] Describe your personal style.
Casual, but pimped with jewels. I like hippie things, too, and vintage. I'm still searching for my own style.

So, these were my answers.
Now I'm going to write another blog with a meaning xD

xx Cuppykirsten

No comments: