Saturday, May 9, 2009

What I've been doing in my free days

Wow, tomorrow is my last happy-without-school-day!
I don't like that, it means I'll have to get up at seven every morning, be at school and acting like I like being there (well, sometimes, I do) and do my homework, and that's what I hate.
There are some good things, though. I'll see my friends every day and we can talk, gossip, and laugh and more.
And actually, I only have to go to school Monday. Monday evening, I'll have to be at school at 5.30, and then we're going to Barcelona. Oh, I've been seeing forward to it for weeks! We'll be there for a week (til Saturday), and my friends from Spanish-class are going too, so I'm sure we'll have a great time.
Anyway, I've done some things last days, enjoying my last holiday-days.
Went shopping (had to buy a present for Mothers-day, I bought her a Pandora-bead), slept till eleven in the morning, read some books (Breaking Dawn and Angels & Demons from Dan Brown, the Dutch version is called: Het Bernini-mysterie (also; The Bernini-Mystery), sat in the garden and had fun!
Here are some picks:


Jasmijn and I were sitting at our, er, how do you call it in English? We call it a trampoline, you can jump on it, you know. We love lying in the sun on it. The socks are Jasmijn's, the AllStars are mine.


Me, sitting in the sun. I love the sun! <3


These bag was a gift from friends. They bought it for me on a holiday at Gran Canaria, Spain. It's a Lacoste (no fake). I like it so much! It's pink and cute, but sporty, too. I want to thank them for buying it for me, so: Thank you, Gertie & Maurice, for buying me this totally cool bag!


My self-made Twilight poster. I've been cutting out pictures from Bravo (a weekly German teen-music-gossip-fashion-fun-magazine). I'm working on another one, but it's not done yet. This one is above my bed now.

Okay, I'm warning you before: DON'T LAUGH! Really, you should NOT laugh! (all right, I look ridiculous)
Yesterday, my sister Tjorven tried all here Lush-products on me (She's a totally Lush-addict). I sat at the bad or at the edge of the bath while she was just putting everything on my face.
It smells weird, but is looks like all those stuff works! My skin looks better as it did before.


Tjorven and I. I'm green! GREEN! At first, I was really scared when I saw the color xD This is the Mask of Magnaminty, by the way. It smells like mud and mint.



So, these were some of my things-to-do. What do you like to do when you're free?
Let me know it! ;)

xx Cuppykirsten

1 comment:

Doshii said...

hehe your adorable!

i want to make my own face mask now :D:D