Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cupcakes & Fashion?

Hi ya!
Well, haven't written for quite a long time. Can't help it, I had a lot of things to do. Test week, Spanish Exam (in which I graduated with a 9! I was so happy with it), shopping trips, being outside and some family-stuff..
Anyway, I found something very cute and funny on the Net.
You might know I love fashion.
You might also know I like cupcakes. They're so cute and sweet!
Now I've found a great combination: Fashion Cupcakes.
Yes, cupcakes, inspired on the big labels. Very funny, very original and very sweet!
But, to be honest, I wouldn't eat them... Not all of them, I mean. Some of them just don't look like something you should eat, but more like something you place on your table to show how cute they are.


Chique, classy, Chanel.


Louis Vuitton. Brown, like most of the bags. These ones seems to be the most normal cupcakes to me. Except for the letters.


Louboutin. Like the classy pumps, they look gorgeous, and sexy.
But poisonous!


Betsey Johnson. Now I have to tell that I don't know this label well, but I like the cupcakes, anyhow. These are so dolce! (Dolce is Italian and it means ''sweet,'' for if you didn't know.. ;) And no, I wasn't mentioning Dolce&Gabbana)


Agent Provocateur. Sweet, but sexy, they remind me of that movie, Moulin Rouge (nice movie, by the way), those light pink and red. It combines sweet and innocent with a flush of sexy.

So, these were the pics, hope you enjoy it!

xx Cuppykirsten

2 comments:

Fleur said...

Hmm, ik herken dit bericht van Girlscene......

Ivana said...

i like the betsey johnson one, it's soo much like her style, all cute and everything nice.