Friday, July 10, 2009

Swimming Fun

Hey!
I already told you, I was going to go swimming with a couple of friends, last Friday. Well, we went, we had fun, we swam (duh), we talked, we laughed, we lied in the sun, and took pictures. I'll put them on my blog, so my friends can copy them to their own computer.
So, Lisa, Asha, Maud, Vicky; here are the pictures ;)



Lisa, Maud and I at the station (we missed the train 'cause we wanted to take more pics.. xD)


Lisa and I




Taken by surprise


Lisa and Maud





Maud and I


Asha, Lisa, Maud


Oh, such a cool smile!


Vicky


Maud, Lisa, Asha, Kirsten and Vicky's finger xD


What a charming pose xD NOT


Lisa and the fries


Vicky and the frozen water (aka: ice) xD


THe five of us


Vicky's reflecting sunglasses


Lisa


ASha and I


Asha, Lisa and Maud

This were the best/funniest/cutest pics ;)

xo Cuppykirsten

1 comment:

Fleur said...

whaha, echt wel grappige foto's ;P