Monday, October 5, 2009

Little Changes

Hey!
I think you've already noticed, but I changed some things in my blog. Just little changes, and I have to say, I prefer it like this, but I'm not ready with it yet.
I want it to be better, cuter, lovelier, pinker, funnier, more beautiful, more romantic, so I'm working on that one.
And remember, every journey of a thousand miles, starts with one step ;-)

BTW, this weekend, a friend of mine, Robin, celebrated her Sweet Sixteen, and I wanted to wish her a happy brithday right here.
So, Robin, happy birthday, and your party was so much fun!
(she should send me the pictures, so I can post them here)

xoxo,
Kirsten

1 comment:

Fleur said...

wat een schattig plaatje <3
en wat een complimenten! ik ben echt heel blij om zoiets te horen, dankjewel!
en wat lief dat je die robin nog extra feliciteert! je moet wel een lieverd zijn ^^
x Fleur