Friday, October 9, 2009

People I like to say '' Thanks'' to!

Oh, there are so many people I want to thank, for something they did, made possible or mean to me!
And that's why I'm going to thank them here ;-)

My parents, for being the best mum and dad I could wish for, and for raising me with lots of love and affection.
My grandparents, I love them so much, they're just great. (I know this sound a bit dull, but I don't care, I love them)
My best friend Anna, for being so inspiring, and such a sweet, stylish, beautiful girl.
My friend Jasmijn, for being so funny, crazy and cute, and being a friend for over ten years.
My friends Fleur and Nadja, for being so stylish!
My sisters, Tjorven, Svenne, and Jytte, for being so funny and sweet (annoying, too, sometimes, but I still love them)
All my other friends and family, for being so cool, funny and inspiring! Don't know where I would be without you guys.
Robert Pattinson, for excisting.
Taylor Lautner, same reason.
Coco Chanel, also very inspiring, and God, I adore the clothes!
Robbie Williams, Samu Haber, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, The Jonas Brothers, Take That, Die Toten Hosen, for making some of my fav music.
Stephenie Meyer and Sophie Kinsella, for writing my fav books!
Chuck Taylor, for making AllStars.
Everyone who walks around in Harajukustyle, for having this amazing style and inspiring me.
Maybelline NY, for inventing the first mascara.
Goethe, I love reading his poems, they're beautiful.
Walt Disney, for creating a dreamworld where you start believing in fairytales and miracles again.
Anna Wintour, for making Vogue, I love Vogue. Even if she's a bitch.
Starbucks, for being a perfect pick-me-up when I'm down.
D&G, for designer the glasses I'm wearing. I adore my pink glasses <3
You, for taking the time to read my blog. I really, really, really appreciate it.

And, all the other people I love, who love me, who inspire me, who give me so much, who are able of making me happy when I'm sad, who all mean a lot to me.

I wish I could give you all a big, pink, heart-shaped lollipop.
xoxo
P.S.: Vicky, happy 15th birthday! Hope you had a nice day!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Hahaha! geweldig! :D
Jij ook bedankt voor je liefzijnheid <3 en je geweldige mode obsessie :D
En ik ga graag mee naar maastricht ^^ (moet wel even vragen of ik dan kan o:)

Fleur said...

wat lief van je dat ik zo stylish ben :P
echt heel lief.
ben nog steeds beetje ziek, maar ik denk wel dat ik vanavond naar dide kom en dan zal ik je (een geschreven nog wel :D) stappenplan geven, oké?
over dat van vogue; ik zou wel graag daar werken, hoor. en fotograaf zijn lijkt me echt wel leuk!
bedankt voor je complimenten!
x Fleur

jessica said...

this is so sweet !!

Nicola said...

oh this is lovely. it made me smile. :)