Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'll show you how it all began...

It's what I did, what I saw, what I experienced.
A world totally different from the one I live in.
A world with possibilities for us, chances, challenges.
Possibilities we used, chances we took, challenges faced.
It's too much to tell.
So let me take you with me on a trip to what I've seen, and maybe you'll get a tiny idea of the feeling I had back there...
It's magical.


Now I feel it's finally getting real...


And the other moment, it is real... You're there, and you can't actually believe it. But it's on the signs, so it has to be reality.


And now, let me take you into the Peruvian night. Who knows what we might find...

1 comment:

Fleur said...

mijn god kirsten, wat kun jij ongelofelijk goed schrijven over dingen die belangrijk zijn, maar heel veel mensen vergeten :O
ik ben diep, diep, DIEP onder de indruk!