Monday, August 30, 2010

It brings me...

What is it that we feel...
Friendship??
Might be.
Love??
Sometimes.
Special bonds to people??
Every single day of my life.
Fun??
Where would we be without it?
Smiles??
A day without laughing is a day without living
Sweetness??
Just to color in the lines
Happiness??
For ever.



Out with the girls, camping in the icecold mountains of the Peruvian Andes...
So much fun! (and oh my, it was so cold there!)

Having a little fun with our new Latino-friends... (the right one is Handerson, that was my guy :P)


And then, there is a time when everything is easy, no worries, no troubles... Sometimes I wished I could go back to that time. But maybe, in a while, I'll be able to make it like that again.
I don't know.
But there's always hope, and we can always keep hoping and dreaming...

With love,
Kirsten

No comments: