Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's another Flowerbomb!




Hello!

Pff, this weather is making me depressed! (along with some other things about which I won't talk now... :P)
It's cold, it's rainy, it's cloudy and it's windy.
A good thing I have autumn-break, so at least I don't have to cycle to school while it's pouring. Always look on the bright side of life (tadatadadatadadadadaaa).
Even when the sun isn't shining!
Maybe I'll go to Aachen tomorrow, I don't have to work... But I don't know what to buy or do there. Some way, I'm not in for shopping, Starbucks or whatever right now.
Strange. Very strange. Well, let's just blame the weather.
And the picture above is totally cheering me up again. Took it this afternoon, while searching for more hidden Home-Decorations. My little sister bought these wooden tulips for my mother's birthday. Sweet, isn't it?
And at least we have a lot of flowers at home, some roses, a pepper-plant, some kind of green thing with big leaves and lots of orchids.
I love orchids! They're so delicate and lovely.

Now this entire story makes me think of a conversation I had with a friend lately, about plants and flowers:
Friend shows me a picture he took of one of his carnivorous plants (yes, he has carnivorous plants... SCARY, I think. Spotted some at a shop with Jasmijn lately, and we both agreed they we're creepy).
I: "Uhm, not completely my style.."
He: "No, it's not a sunflower... :P"

It just crossed my mind, it doesn't even have anything to do with the entire orchid thing. But I found it totally sweet he said sunflowers were my style, as I love sunflowers, too.
But for now, I'll have to do with the orchids, which goes great too.

That's all for now!
With love,
Kirsten



P.S. : Got rid of my glasses, wear contacts now. Like it?
P.S. 2: Went to Aachen yesterday, more about that later. I wrote this blog on Tuesday, but due to an error , I couldn't post the pictures, so delayed it to today.

1 comment:

Fleur said...

een post met foto's met bloemen, natuuuurlijk bevalt mij dat :D
en echt leuk dat je er gister was :) volgend jaar doen we gewoon mee en laten WIJ iedereen schrikken haha :P
xxx