Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hi baby...




Hey!

I'm just doing a quick post before I get back to biology again.
We are in a testweek once again, so I won't have much time for posting this week.
Tomorrow's biology test will be about 75 pages of information. Seventy-five! It's not human, it's ridiculous, it's crazy, it's not fair, it's way too much!
That's what we told our teacher, but she was just like: "No, of course you will all do fine!"
Well, I still have to see that myself.
But I'll stay positive, and my Dad will help me when he gets home, so I hope it's going to end up well. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

The face of the baby on the picture has been in our house as long as I can remember, and my grandparents have the same one. I like the way the light flows in at the image, and the baby is so cute. I love babies ^^
My parents made me watch our old homevideos the other night, and I laughed really hard at the stupidity I had when I was little. Babies are cute cute cute!

Guess that's all I got for now, really should go back into the books...
Remember to love!

With love,
Kirsten

P.S.: It's almost Christmas! No, it's not. But still, it's almost Christmas! ^^

1 comment:

Fleur said...

baby's zijn zoo leuk&sjattig :)