Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Surviving on...


Coke, lots of coke (the drink, right, not the drug), coffee and energy-drinks. And eventually on biological sleeping pills.
Oh, I feel so tired. The strange thing is, when I finally lie in my bed, I can't sleep... Therefore the sleeping pills.
My school exams haven't even started. How will this end?

It partly is my own fault: I should tell them at my work I can't deal with three evenings working every week, and doing homework afterwards. I actually wanted to tell them, but of course, when you need someone, everyone is busy.
Everyday I'm learning, studying, working.
After the SE-week, I'm going to have a party! We all deserve that.
Tomorrow's biology exam: 6 chapters. 160 pages. Sleepless nights. It's a very good thing we have Binas, there is a lot of information in there.
Thank God for Binas!

So I think that now I'll have my tea, a shower and then all I want to do is sleep. Sleep for a 100 years if I could, and then gotten kissed awake by a handsome prince. That would be a lovely solution!
I envy Sleeping Beauty!
(it's worse than I thought... Envying a fictional character?)



Fortunately, I have one very big help while studying: The entire The Beatles Remastered Collection on my computer.
While I study, I listen to their happy and cheerful songs and it is so much easier!

How would we survive without music?

With love,
Kirsten



When I wake up early in the morning
Lift my head, I'm still yawning
When I'm in the middle of a dream
Stay in bed, float upstream

Please don't wake me
No, don't shake me
Leave me where I am
I'm only sleeping

- The Beatles -

1 comment:

Marieke said...

Oei, heel veel succes met je SE-week!