Wednesday, August 24, 2011

There's something I got to say...

It's not much, but I felt like I should get it said anyway...



I really appreciate people taking time to read my stories, which sometimes are two hundred pages or more.
My thoughts, which sometimes are insane, blurry, change all the time.
My attemps to poetry, in which I can express my feelings, sometimes not even clear to myself.

I try, but still I'll never be a modern Shakespeare, Byron, Goethe, Voltaire or GarcĂ­a Lorca, some of my favorite writers, but maybe, just maybe, I could give the world something new, something different. Something light-hearted and lovely, something happy, drenched in fairytales of love and desire, with rough and sad edges, hopeless and desperate influences.
Nothing is better for a writer's soul than a heavy storm, a true love's feeling, and eventually, a broken heart.

I've always written for myself, to make things clear, and I still love doing so. It always gives me the opportunity to think things over, and other people understanding what I mean, or even liking what I write, is such a beautiful thing to me.
It's really supportive, and I just wanted to say thanks for that.

With love,
Kirsten

Dear Sir or Madam will you read my book,
It took me years to write it, will you take a look?
It's based on a novel by a man named Lear
And I need a job so I want to be a paperback writer.

- The Beatles -

2 comments:

ellie said...

You are so creative in so many way. All the best on your blogging.

ivy's closet said...

Your post is so inspiring. Keep writing!