Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...



And that dream seems to be coming true!
Hurray!
We made our house totally Christmas-proof this weekend, and I absolutely love it.
Lights here, lights there, lights everywhere, and the Christmas-tree smells so delicious.



Today we had our last official schoolday for the holidays. Tomorrow we will have a project about Shakespeare, Thursday some theatre performance and Friday, we're going to Antwerp!
I like Antwerp, it's so nice there. We are going to do a tour through the city and it's going to be multicultural. There is a Jewish district, and a Chinese one, and Moroccan, Turkish, Italian, African, Indian, you name it! (according to our teacher, at least)
I think that is going to be very interesting, and we also can go shopping! Which is good, because I still have to buy everyone's Christmas presents... I'm running a bit late this year, shame on me. 
But I'm not even sure what is on top of my wishlist, and I should figure that out, too... I don't know, I want so many things, but most of them are too expensive. Going back to Peru, a Chanel-bag, a trip to London/Paris/Barcelona/New York. Or a nice boyfriend, that would be nice too.

"Dear Santa,

My name is Kirsten, and I'm 16 years old.
I live in Kerkrade and I love my friends, tennis,writing 
and shopping, and all I want for Christmas 
is a sweet, kind and handsome boyfriend. 
Would be nice if he looked like Robert Pattinson ;-) 
And can I make a wish for my sister too? I would like the boy of
her dreams for her, too.
So, please, Santa? I've been a really good girl this year!

With love,
Kirsten."



No comments: