Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ambiance, presents, closeups, snow...



Hi!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
I did, it was so nice to spend the evening with my family and to give each other presents and have fun together.
I had enjoyed buying everyone presents, and I bought everyone something they liked, I think. Tjorven and I bought an ice-machine for our parents, so now we can make our own ice-cream!
Though right now, there is enough ice (and snow) outside, on the streets...
Here you see a streetview of our street, it could be the North Pole, if you ask me (though I've never been to the North Pole, so I'm not sure what it looks like there)


See, it's crazy! I already fell down three times, last week twice in a row. I fell, I laughed my ass of, I got up, walked two steps and fell down again. Oops...

And I also got nice presents! And sooo many presents! It's incredible, I didn't even asked for something specific. But I guess it's because I have a big family, everyone gets a lot of presents, but we also have to buy a lot. But I don't care.
As you can see, I got my Pip-studio schoolbag! It's so cute! I also got a cardigan, jewels, books, a DVD, a pillow, pictureframes, make-up pencils and a lovely bowl. I always wanted that bowl, every time we came at IKEA, I loved it more, and now I finally have it!
Hurray!

Hurray, I have my Eclipse-DVD... Too bad Robert Pattinson didn't came with it, but at least I can watch the movie now ^^

Are you already making plans for New Year's Eve? Tell me! 

With love,
Kirsten

A very merry Christmas
And a happy new year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fears.

John Lennon and Yoko Ono - Merry Christmas, war is over

No comments: