Saturday, May 7, 2011

Arriverderci!


Oh, I wonder what Rome will be like, and the best is that I'll know the answer to that in less than a day!

I got my list of things to pack finished, I shopped the last things I needed: mini-packages of shampoo, showergel, hairspray, plasters, some tops, a travel-diary, a pair of shoes - also in the Roman style, so it's a perfect match. My bags aren't packed yet, but I know what to take with me... Only problem might be closing the suitcase!

Okay, being honest, we won't have much time to stroll through the city and be pretty and glamourous, as we have an insane programm. Five churches on the first day only, and there's much more.
Fortunately, I love art, so I won't mind at all. I mean, the sun will be shining, the temperature will be nice, I'll have my friends with me, and these Roman art is really pretty, so what's not to like?
Also, I've read Dan Brown's  Angels & Demons and I'm really inquisitive to the images behing that story.
Positive spirit!


Only thing is that I probably won't be able to use the Internet for a week, so I can't post. But don't worry, it's only till next Friday, and then I'll be back with my dreams, wishes, fantasies, hopes and thoughts to share and to enjoy reading or listening to yours.

 


And who would say no to a week full of sun, friends, gelato, handsome Italian guys and your friends?
I wouldn't, for sure!
So now, I should go packing my suitcase and get some rest... Department from home is at 3.00 tonight!
Stay sunny, stay lovely, stay you!

 
With love, 
Kirsten

Roll up, roll up for the mystery tour.
Roll up, roll up for the mystery tour.

Roll up, we've got everything you need 
Roll up for the mystery tour.
Roll up, satisfaction guaranteed
Roll up for the mystery tour.
The magical mystery tour is hoping to take you away,

Hoping to take you away.

- The Beatles 


4 comments:

ellie said...

Oh wow! I'm so excited for you! All the best on your trip.

caitlin and megan said...

I'm so happy for you! Wishing you a lovely trip and safe travels!

ivy's closet said...

Have a great trip!

Jet♥ said...

veel plezieerr!