Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'd like you to meet someone

Remember that I told you I had something to tell you this week?
Well, here comes the big news...


When I came home yesterday night, I was welcomed by the sound of little, hopping paws, and then a tiny, warm creature sniffing around my shoes.
I immediately fell in love. Again.
It's a good thing I have a lot of love to share with everyone... 


This is Sepp, the new subject of my affection.
Eight weeks old today, and he's such a cutie. Just like a baby, making cute sounds, sleeping a lot, getting used to everything, from his collar to everything in our house, including us.
It's so cute how he runs around the rooms, slipping on our floor, jumping and just being adorable.


His favorite spots: Under the couch, on your leg, or on your lap, and then falling asleep there. I don't mind, how could you ever get up when he's lying there, making these quiet sounds, his tiny nose vibrating slightly.
It's going to be a little naughty one, I can assure you. Do I mind? Not really...


He's so small, but he sure will grow so fastly. I can't wait for him to be little taller, so we can go for longer walks with him and he won't be that shy anymore.
I do understand it, of course, we just took him home yesterday, away from his mother and his siblings, I wouldn't like that either...
But I do hope he'll feel like home at our house soon!

With love, 
Kirsten

5 comments:

Lolitadewdrop said...

He' so cute! Getting a new pet is always such fun. Congratulations.

ellie said...

I'm so happy for you. He looks like so much fun. So adorable!

Unknown said...

What a great pic of you 2 together! He's adorable!

ivy's closet said...

He's so sweet! He would make me smile, too!

lucy and sarah said...

Such a handsome fellow!