Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feed me sweet love


Pour drops of sweetness on my skin.
Make them linger there, make them stay.
I want to feel them melting on my skin, the way your warmth mixes with mine.
There are so many different ways to feel, to say, to do and to experience things.
It's all about perceptive, perspective.



Same things. Different image.
Change a little detail, look at it in a different way, and it's clearer immediately.
But still, the inner core, its heart, remains the same...
Does looking in a different way change anything at all then?


I think it does.
Look at it front-faced, don't be afraid to look things right in the eyes and say: "Here I am."
Fear never brings wise decisions. It brings doubts, troubles, blurred minds. Who would want that?
Face your fears.
Face your feelings.
Face everything and everyone that crosses your path.
Let it overtake you, let it get you.
It might be something beautiful...

With love,
Kirsten

If you can't wake up in the morning
Cause your bed lies vacant at night
If you're lost, hurt, tired or lonely
Can't control it, try as you might
May you find that love that won't leave you
May you find it by the end of the day
You won't be lost, hurt, tired and lonely
Something beautiful will come your way.


- Robbie Williams - 

8 comments:

ellie said...

I love the words you used. Very interesting perspective in writing and photography too.

Unknown said...

I loved the photos. I think you're wise.

ivy's closet said...

Such a creative post!

lucy and sarah said...

You show so many ways to be creative.

molly said...

I like your perspective on this post!

Such a wonderful post.

mazzy may said...

Really a lovely post. I love your words. Hope you are gearing up for a fab Halloween with your friends...or dressing up your pup.

lucy and sarah said...

I love that last line.."It might be something beautiful.." A splendid thought!

amy b.s. said...

lovely.