Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In the air.


Hello!

Oh, I'm happy! I feel so much energy, and I feel bubbly and tingly and just good.
The sun is shining, and it's warm enough for this time of the year. Shortly said:
What a perfect start of spring! 

I'm sitting in the conservatory with my laptop, and the sun is shining through the glass, and if I look out of the window, I can see the laundry swaying in the wind.
There even are some flowers outside! Daffodils and crocusses and some other things I can't name. I don't care what they are called, they are colorful and they are cute!

I've collected some spring-style images from my computer, and I'm going to make a spring-moodboard.
Let's take a look at the first pictures and what they mean to me...

My little sisters in the garden. I always enjoyed blowing bubbles when I was little, and sometimes, I still do it. I like to see how big a bubble can get before it bursts, or to see the sun shining through it and making it colorful!

Orchids. We have them all year through, but they are more beautiful now, the flowers are bigger and brighter. Something else which enjoys the sun, too!


Art, colors, fashion, Paris. A wonderful combination on itself, but Paris must be the best when everything is blooming. I really want to go there!




I can't wait for the smell of flowers! Roses, hyacinths, lillies, they all smell wonderful! 
I feel like a little child, and once again, I feel the urge to run outside and tumble through fields with grass and flowers and fall down there with some nice persons.
Idea: I'm going to organise a picknick! That is so cool, we can all bring something to eat/drink, and a big plaid to sit on and then just find a lovely place and enjoy! Who's in?

Well, I guess I should go back to chemistry... The grades don't keep theirselves up (unfortunately). 
Wish me luck for my exams and tests, and don't forget to enjoy the weather!

With love,
Kirsten

One day you'll look to see I've gone
For tomorrow may rain,
So I'll follow the sun.

Some day you'll know I was the one

But tomorrow may rain,
So I'll follow the sun.

And now the time has come

And, my love, I must go
And though I lose a friend
In the end you will know, oh.
 
- The Beatles - 

6 comments:

Sick by Trend said...

So cool these pictures!!! great post!! Im following!

Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

www.sickbytrend.com

xx

sBt

Jaimie said...

Die eerste twee foto's zijn mooi ♥

Diet Coke Blues said...

Hi!
Great pictures, so refreshing!
Thanks for the comment you left om my blog :) Because of that I will check out your blog more! It was a very cute blog :)

Take Care!

/Dietcokeblues

Fashion Fabrice said...

Mooie fotos:)

Maryse said...

Hele leuke foto's!
x

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

These photos are lovely! Makes me want to go blow bubbles so much!
xxx