Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In that order.



Oh, darling.
Please believe me.
I'll never do you no harm.
Believe me when I tell you,
I'll never do you no harm.

Oh, darling.
If you leave me,
I'll never make it alone.
Believe me when I beg you,
Don't ever leave me alone.


Imagine there's no countries,
It isn't hard to do.
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too.
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace.

You may say I'm a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one.


Before this dance it through,
I think I'll love you too.
I'm so happy when you dance with me.

I don't want to kiss or hold your hand.
If it's funny, try and understand.
There is really nothing else I'd rather do
'Cause I'm happy just to dance with you.


It's all true! And these three things, or goals, if you want, are just consequences of each other. If there was love for everyone, we would not fight, and from no fighting comes peace. And I think, that if at least we had peace, being happy would be so much easier for a lot of people. I'm just happy that I don't it hard at all to be happy - most of the time. But it's just part of the deal: I don't think it's reasonable to want to be happy all time. As the next quote says, translated: "Who doesn't allow autumn, will never make it to a spring."
Now that is beautiful, isn't it?


I guess that was it for now. Not too much to read, but plenty to see, and to listen. All credits for the songs go to: 
- Oh, darling and I'm happy just to dance with you by the Beatles, and
- Imagine by John Lennon

It's quite amazing that I can always find one of their songs suitable for what I want to say right here. Like they would understand what I want to say here. Maybe they even would... We'll never know. 

With love,
Kirsten

6 comments:

Fleur said...

en het is bijna weer lente, joepie!
xx

Maddie said...

aww this is cute but inspiring :)

illustration poetry said...

who doesnt love The Beatles? :)

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

D'awww, love Imagine, wonderful song :D
xxxxxx

Jet♥ said...

Hele mooiie plaatjes!

julia louise said...

lovely photos in the magazine!<3

Btw. thank you for the comment :)
You are welcome to follow?<3

Hope to see you on my blog again soon..

xo
http://julia-louise.blogspot.com