Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy birthday to me...



Yes, it is my birthday, oh yeah, aha!
Yes I'm fin'lly 17, oh yeah, aha!

Okay, just a short message because I just could not not do it.
Yes, today is my 17th birthday, and that's all I wanted to say.
And if I could, I would send all of you a cupcake... Made them yesterday with Jasmijn, and we had great fun.
Hope today will be as much fun! I really wonder what my parents and sisters are going to give me... Exciting!


Thanks to all my readers for taking the time to read my stories and leave such wonderful comments and reactions... I love you all.

With love,
Kirsten

I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (Birthday)
I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Dance

You say it's your birthday
Well it's my birthday too, yeah
You say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

- The Beatles - 

3 comments:

Jet♥ said...

gefeliciteeeeerrdd!!!
de cupcakes zien er heeerlijk uit!

tilly said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY hope you had a nice day xx

Fleur said...

die cupcakes waren zooooooo lekker :D mag je best vaker maken, Kirsten haha :)
xx