Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I wonder when life has ever been that easy

I once read a quote in a magazine, saying: "Love should not be difficult."
It made me think about some things. I don't think that there could be any words I believe in stronger. For my opinion, love really shouldn't be hard at all. Loving people should be as easy as thinking, or staring up at a clear blue sky, as natural as breathing.

That's why I sometimes don't understand people saying it's difficult to be in a relationship. Maybe it's just me, but if it gets too hard, something seems to be wrong to me. Sure, nothing always is easy, but I think it should be easy most of the time.

As easy as feeling the sun burning on your skin... I just remember what it felt like, being in the Peruvian sun. It's like nothing else, but it was so good to do it, so natural and wonderful.

As easy as flowers! I love flowers, they are delicate and colourful and so pretty and innocent...

As easy as being proud when you've reached a top after working towards it so hard...


As easy as enjoying a splash of water in a hot sun with the ones you could never live without...


Life should be easy, but it can't always be. 
We all need to have our personal package of misery, it makes us to who we eventually are. 
We can't skip unpleasant things, but we always have a choice. 
We can choose how we want to deal with it. 
You can either start feeling miserable and sad, or you can decide to take what you have, and choose do work it out.
Never give up on it, we can all manage a lot more than we think we can.

With love,
Kirsten

Drove from Paris to the Amsterdam Hilton,
Talking in our beds for a week.
The newspaper said, "Say what you doing in bed?"
I said, "We're only trying to get us some peace".
Christ you know it ain't easy,
You know how hard it can be.
The way things are going
They're gonna crucify me.
Made a lightning trip to Vienna,
eating chocolate cake in a bag.
The newspaper said, "She's gone to his head,
They look just like two gurus in drag".
Christ you know it ain't easy,
You know how hard it can be.
The way things are going
They're gonna crucify me.

- The Beatles - 
(life should be as easy as loving their easy, cheerful and lovely songs, too)

2 comments:

Jet♥ said...

hele leuke foto's!

Marjolein said...

mooie foto's, en je hebt helemaal gelijk; het hoort niet moeilijk te zijn, toch?
X