Friday, June 24, 2011

I wonder


Would it help, could it be
That it's just the right thing to do for me? 

Stars. They are magic. See them falling down the sky, and make a wish, quickly! 
But don't say it out loud...


Would my dreams eventually all come true?
Would it be just as I imaged, the two of us, me, and you..

You can wish most anything. Nothing is impossible, if you just believe in making it work.
Go for it, believe, work, and love.


Could that be my destiny?
Is that the life that belongs to me... 

I think everything happens for a reason. We eventualle get where we belong and where we are happy.
For me, it's whenever I'm with you.



And if we truly belong togother?
Then we'll be, one day, forever...

I think that there is someone perfectly right for you out there. I know there will be.
It might only take some time to meet... 


And if by any chance you'd leave me alone
Would I die, being just on my own?

We're strong. We can handle a lot more than we think we can. Believing it will be right in the end will work.
And eventually, we'll have our happy ending.


I'd go with you, no matter where
We'd have each other, that's all I care.

I do believe in Prince Charming. Not riding a horse, but the feeling is there. 
That's all that counts, you loving the other...

(images from www.weheartit.com)
Attemps to poetry are my own.

And if it comes down in the end
Remember all those ways we went.

What belongs together, comes together. What breaks, can be healed. 
What loves, is eternal and pretty.

I'll share with you ony of my favorite, sweet quotations. It comes from one of my childhood heroes. I think you know him, and you probably loved him too.
His name is Winnie the Pooh.

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day,
so I never have to live without you.

That's adorable, isn't it? 
Like it's in the movies, there's a happy ending for everyone of us out there, too.
It'll be alright.  We can do anything, like I said. 
Here is all we need:
Dreams, hope, and pixie dust...

With love, 
Kirsten

Some day my prince will come
Some day we'll meet again
And away to his castle we'll go
To be happy forever I know

Some day when spring is here

We'll find our love anew
And the birds will sing
And wedding bells will ring
Some day when my dreams come true

- Disney -

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really liked this. Hope you are staying inspired. All the best. I think you should write a fairytale.

ivy's closet said...

I do like your poetry. Thats so great you are writing. Keep it up!

ellie said...

Such a wonderful post! All the best to your writing.